CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Having lurked around the blogosphere for several years, I’ve come to admire and enjoy many of our local political blogs. So, before I continue, let me give credit where credit is due:

The crew over at Sonoran Alliance. They prove that having a blog with a solid support base will trump traditional media every time.

Greg at Espresso. If he can pull a full course load while at the same time maintaining a blog and successfully taking on the Republic and Trib, the least I can do is make a couple of posts. I’ll stop at guaranteeing there’ll be no typos.

Jeff at Politico Mafioso. The “blingmeister” himself, Jeff actually got me started doing this by telling me that if I don’t run for office, the least I can do is blog about it. Jeff is also instrumental in getting me to use Userplane chat…as long as I don’t press the shiny red button.

These are just a few. Framer, Len and the others also continue to give me inspiration.

Thanks, boyos (and girlos).

0 comments: